Our Meramec River Ranch hunting lease property is approximately 191 acres and can accommodate a maximum of 8 hunters.
- The land is 90% mature timber / wooded areas and 10% small open areas / fields.
- This property is located approximately 7 miles from Interstate-44 off of the Leasburg exit.
- The property is mostly mature timber with a healthy deer population that lives and beds in the wooded areas and nearby fields.
- There is 0.4 mi (2,146 ft) of Meramec River frontage.
- An open power line runs the length of the property.
- The location is across from over 7,000 acres Huzzah Conservation Area & Onondaga Cave State Park. Near Huzzah & Courtois Rivers.