Our Courtois River hunting lease property is approximately 65 acres and can accommodate a maximum of 4 hunters.
- The land is 100% mature timber / wooded areas and 0% small open areas / fields.
- This property is located approximately 7 miles from Interstate-44 off of the Leasburg exit.
- The property is mostly mature timber with a healthy deer population that lives and beds in the wooded areas and nearby fields.
- There is 0.75 mi (3,993 ft) of Courtois River frontage, with overgrown river bottom grounds and bedding areas.
- The location is surrounded by the Huzzah Conservation Area, US Forest Service, Missouri Conservation Commission, and some private property.
- Near Huzzah & Courtois River Confluences, Bass Branch, Doss Branch, Lower Narrows.